Please let us know if you have experienced a problem with noise using the form below. This information will be used by the Village Parish Council as a resource to help track when noise problems have occurred and reference these issues against events and their licenses.

Please note that we CANNOT submit an official complaint on your behalf and so this form should not be used for that purpose. If you wish to submit a formal complaint about noise problems in the area, you can do so by contacting South Cambridgeshire District Council via this link:

For any other issues, please use the general contact form at