The Village Hall is a refurbished former school building which provides an excellent venue for all types of events.
The facilities include :
- A large Hall which can accommodate up to 150 people
- A smaller room adjacent to the main hall
- A fully equipped, commercial standard kitchen with a bar area
- A flexible stage system including curtains and lights
- Full disabled access to all areas
- Easy access from the A14
- Ample parking
Whether you are planning a formal or informal event, the Village Hall is an excellent place to hold it. We can cater for wedding receptions, parties, business meetings or, if you wish to start a new club or society, we can help. The main hall can cater for up to 150 people and we have tables and chairs available should you need them for your function in the hall.
To see some more photos click here.
- Main Hall £25/hr
- Main Hall including kitchen for weddings 8am – 12pm £250
- Annexe £12/hr
- Erection of Stage if required £25
- Returnable damage deposit £150
Jean Watts 01223 811063 or Jane Keighley 01223 811172
There is a reduction for Quy residents available. Please contact us for details.